Sunday, February 12, 2012

Starting Out

I decided to start a blog to help with keeping track of my training endeavours & recipes... so here goes nothing!

The title of my blog comes from one of my favorite Quotable Card Magnets:

 I keep this magnet at my desk at work to remind myself to take challenges and not be afraid of trying new things. My current challenges:
  •  Eugene Marathon - April 29th
  • Completing the Seattle to Portland (STP) bike ride...204 miles over one weekend (July 14/15) 
  • Improving my 5K, half, and full marathon times this year
  • Doing my second sprint triathlon 
  • Getting back in shape and improving my knee strength 
I'm going to try and post at least once a week with how the training is going....maybe more.

Anyways- Welcome!







No comments:

Post a Comment